How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask wingrovebuyer Your Own Question
wingrovebuyer, Senior Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 737
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (Honours); PG Diploma in Law; Member of ALA; 9 years' experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
wingrovebuyer is online now

i am seelin my house that i bought 4 yrs ago as a repo but

Customer Question

i am seelin my house that i bought 4 yrs ago as a repo but its come up the owner has her name still on the house, and i need her to sign a HR4 cancellation of home rights form BUT she wont and has said i should hve foud the legal rights charge when i bought it!!! what rights does she have over the house and its freehold, and whats this legal chare she is on about
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  wingrovebuyer replied 4 years ago.

wingrovebuyer : Hello. Do
wingrovebuyer : Hello. This notice would have been registered because the lady was not the owner, but was claiming spousal rights. Do you know if she is now divorced from her husband?
wingrovebuyer : Hello?