How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask tdlawyer Your Own Question
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1096
Experience:  Lawyer with 9 years experience of advising on property issues.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
tdlawyer is online now

I have been served with a notice under section 25 of lanlord

Customer Question

I have been served with a notice under section 25 of lanlord and tenact 1954 and I am a protected tenant under 1954 lanlord and tenant act. Can I under the section 30 (1) ask the court to grant me a tenancy and bear in mind my current circumstrances or under section 24 (1) to ask the court to grant me a tenancy?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 4 years ago.

tdlawyer :

Are you a business tenant please?

tdlawyer :

If you are a business tenant, then you need to service notice in accordance with the 1954 Act to counter the notice served on you by the landlord. You must use a specific form, which if Form 3 on this link:

tdlawyer :

If you're here, I'm happy to discuss this with you?