How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 34900
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am in conflict with the Natwest Bank London. They have in

Customer Question

I am in conflict with the Natwest Bank London. They have in deposit my fund that I was transferring to Norway when the account manager made the mistake by delivering to me( by using another transfer / transport service ) the ATM card, without demanding the certificate of the EEC Deputy Authority, according to the accusation that I have been victim of by the UK custom service. The system of taxation used to claim requirement about money before the service handling has made that I had already been pressed before and forced to pay much money many times, with the thought to protect myself and my fund against the tentatives of fraud and money laundering that I was scared to be offered to. The situation has evoluated such as today I am advertised by a Security EEC Finance that they will launch on the investigations for fraud / money laundering, if I will not have paid 2550 pounds to the EEC Deputy Authority within the 28th of June. I did not find a way to permit me over that required payment so long the fund had been prohibited for me to assess in the bank, a way that they are using to make me unable to pay the requirement, so that they find the reason to condamn me and to confiscate my fund. I am needing some exterior part which can take over my defense with the fund, by permitting me to pay for the EEC certificate when my fund can be realised off. Some one to pay for me or to negotiate an agreement with the EEC Deputy Authority, before the ultimate date, to allow me the payment of the requirement after the freedom of my fund. Because I do not have any possibility to get such a sum of money without loan. If the justice can stop the security to brutalise me, and make the bank to understand that they must help me to pay by using my fund in deposit, I would be so thanksfull, and could be gratefull to pay back all the service cost. I hope to hear from you positively soon. Francois XXXXXXX

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  leanne-jones replied 4 years ago.
Hello - my name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

What country and you in and what do you want to achieve?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am living in Norway. I work as international evangelical missionary. I have in my mission to collect donations for help of widows and orphans in Africa. The fund that I am struggling for are a product of that mission's activity.


That means that I am not a rich man because I work for yhe poors and the weaks. I need some organization to pay for me so that I can get the fund free. I accept to pay back with the cost if I get the fund free.

Expert:  leanne-jones replied 4 years ago.
Are you asking if we can do this for you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If you have the possibility to do it for me it could be the best.

Expert:  leanne-jones replied 4 years ago.
I am sorry but that is not what this site is for. We can not be instructed and this is a question and answer site, we can assist with legal questions, not nothing more,

I would suggest you contact the financial ombudsman here in the uk they may be able to help - sorry for any confusion caused.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It has been good to get such your answer.

I wonder now how to have the contact with the ombudsan if I am not at London.


It is up to you to help me ahead.



Expert:  leanne-jones replied 4 years ago.
You can fill out a claim form which you can do and submit it online,org,uk

Good luck with this.
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
May I ask where these funds came from - is it an internet donor by any chance?