How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2457
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

The son claimed the right to the Tenancy when his father died.It

Customer Question

The son claimed the right to the Tenancy when his father died.It was disputed but I had to accept the Claim and thus the Tenancy passed to the Son. I did getb the Rent increased but as no dispute to this was logged in time I was able to get this increase. The Tenant has been unwell and has been rehoused by a Council. I was never properly informed and now the Housing Benefit people are Claiming Rent back from me to the Time this Tenant was reportedly rehoused. But as he left possessions on Site and No Notice was given to me I am Claiming Rent from Mid March( the claimed Leaving date ) to Mid June- the Day I arranged a 'forced Entry' Thank you for this answer about my Right to receive a Notice to Quit from the Tenant or his advisors. John Childs
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.
HI John,

Thanks, but I'm not really sure if this post is actually another question or not?

Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.
Hi John,

Is this another question or would you like me to order you a refund?