How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nicola-mod Your Own Question
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 21
Experience:  Moderator
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Nicola-mod is online now

I have an extension , the corner of which is nine meters from

Customer Question

I have an extension , the corner of which is nine meters from an oak tree. What depth and size should my concrete foundations be?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  wingrovebuyer replied 4 years ago.

wingrovebuyer : Hello. Is this a two story extension you're planning, or a single? What has the buildings inspector told you please?
JACUSTOMER-4pigu2j1- :


wingrovebuyer : I am not sure why, but you've rated bad service before we've even started. I am prepared to continue, but only if you amend the rating to a positive one. Otherwise, I am afraid I cannot continue and you can deal with anther expert, or seek a refund.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

How can I be satisfied when I have not had an answer?You asked for additional info , I gave you the answer..a bungalow.Then I WAS INFORMED that I had incurred a further £60.This upset me considerably.If you have an answer to my question ,please give it to me and charge my account £40 .U NDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO CHARGE ME WITH A FURTHER £60.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It looks like you opened a new question page with a new deposit. This has now been refunded, and your follow-up question was added to this, your original question page.

Would you like me to continue to search for someone to assist you? The original expert may still be able to help if you are willing to adjust the bad service rating you have given him - the problem was in no way his fault; or I can try to find another expert to help.

Please tell me how you'd like to proceed.

Thank you for your patience,