How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I have recently been done out of over £3000 owed to me for

Customer Question

I have recently been done out of over £3000 owed to me for labour and materials by a contractor. This contractor was my long time friend. I was doing Electrical work for him on a sub-contract basis. But because he had only been formed a short amount of time we had a "gentlemans agreement" that he would pay me when he got paid. I am now owed money from several jobs and he has cut all contact and even moved offices. Please advise what I should do? I am in desperation.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Do you have any form of acknowledgement of the debt?

Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Are you able to respond to the above post in order that I may provide you with an answer please?

Kind regards,