How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask tdlawyer Your Own Question
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1096
Experience:  Lawyer with 9 years experience of advising on property issues.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
tdlawyer is online now

I have just bought a very old (200yrs +) cottage which needs

Customer Question

I have just bought a very old (200yrs +) cottage which needs urgent work to replace the original roof. Do I have right of access to erect scaffolding in my neighbours garden (for 10 days) if he refuses ?
Thanks for your help

Paul C
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 4 years ago.

tdlawyer :

Hello Paul, my name is Tony, and I am a solicitor. I can help answer your question.

tdlawyer :

Are you intending to do anything other than repair works?