How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I need help with probate

Customer Question

I need help with probate
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name isXXXXX and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

Do you have a specific question please?
Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.
We need full background please.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what sort of information do you need?

Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.
What help do you need?

We are then going to need full background.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What sort of background do you need?

Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.

I don't know what help you need.

I don't know what problems you have.

I don't know what your situation is

I don't know who has died

I don't know anything

I need the full background detail from end to end please

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm very sorry but Law Denning is no longer available to answer questions. I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Nicola,

I think I will cancel this question for now, thank you for your help and I'll get back to you when I have sorted out the necessary information