How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2457
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I would like to place a charge over a property that I have

Customer Question

I would like to place a charge over a property that I have a financial investment in but am not on the land registry deeds.

I have a contract showing the financial involvement.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would like you to place the charge over the property

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.
This is a question and answer site.

I can give you general information about your situation but not conduct any litigation for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
ex[pert appears to be using google translate to answer questions. suspect coming from some service center outside UK.
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.
Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

I see you have relisted this.

The site is based in the USA but as this is UK Law we are UK Solicitors and Barristers. Just so you know we are a question and answer site and are not able to be instructed.

But we can tell you what to do -is that ok?