How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 34903
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am divorced. My ex wfe lives in china and i live in the uk.

Customer Question

I am divorced. My ex wfe lives in china and i live in the uk. we agreed to keep the house in both names. My ex decided to rent it out. She has taken all the rental. she now wants to sell and has found a buyer and wants me to sign it over. Where do i stand in asking for recompense?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.

Clare :


Clare :

Thank you for your question

Clare :

My name is Clare and I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.

Clare :

How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?

Clare :

Was there a financial settlement within the Divorce Proceedings/

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Been at lunch!

The house is worth 205K with anoutstanding mortgage of approx 189 950

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Was there a financial order made within the Divorce proceedings