How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 818
Experience:  Experienced solicitor
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

The adjoining property owner has failed to seek my consent

Customer Question

The adjoining property owner has failed to seek my consent under the regulations set down in the part wall agreement act and has commenced the work virtually demolishing his property. Now only the front wall and a small side stub wall remain of the existing property. What are my rights and what redress do I have?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 4 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

I am a solicitor with over 15 years experience. I will try to help you with this.

LondonlawyerJ :

Do you know what your neighbour is building? What sort of property do you live in (terraed house? Semi?). Are you experiencing any losses or harm as a result of the works?

JACUSTOMER-j5l80yy7- : Redeveloping a dormer bungalow. Bungalow.not so far