How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I own a flat in a 9 flat block, my neighbours are currently

Customer Question

I own a flat in a 9 flat block, my neighbours are currently owned by
a housing association(Look Ahead) and their tenants are selected by
another organisation(One Support). Tenants are ex-villains. Previous
tenants and latest tenants under their care have caused noise,damage
anti-social behaviour intimidation and threats. Police have been present
20-30 times. I have written several letters of complaint and apparently
I have reached 'Stage One'. Currently there has been some drug dealing
going on.
What do I have to do to get this Housing Association to sell up and take
their recidivist tenants with them?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.