How to take out an injunction against a person(neighbour) who

How to take out an injunction against a person(neighbour) who is trespassing on my property deliberately in my absence and ignoring my repeated requests not to do so ?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : This is indeed a civil matter.
Alex Watts : You need to complete forms N1
Alex Watts : and N16a
Alex Watts : Submif them to the county court.
Alex Watts : The court will issue the claim and the forms must be served personally upon the defendant.
Alex Watts : It will have a date for hearing which is when you go to county court and ask the judge for an order.
Alex Watts : The judge will either grant the order, adjourn it with directions or dismiss it.
Alex Watts : The cost for the issue is £175
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Many thanks for your kind advise and instructions. The information is extremely useful.