How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

How to take out an injunction against a person(neighbour) who

This answer was rated:

How to take out an injunction against a person(neighbour) who is trespassing on my property deliberately in my absence and ignoring my repeated requests not to do so ?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : This is indeed a civil matter.
Alex Watts : You need to complete forms N1
Alex Watts : and N16a
Alex Watts : Submif them to the county court.
Alex Watts : The court will issue the claim and the forms must be served personally upon the defendant.
Alex Watts : It will have a date for hearing which is when you go to county court and ask the judge for an order.
Alex Watts : The judge will either grant the order, adjourn it with directions or dismiss it.
Alex Watts : The cost for the issue is £175
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?



Many thanks for your kind advise and instructions. The information is extremely useful.

Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you