How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I was giving permition to put a panting on landing on 5 floor

This answer was rated:

I was giving permition to put a panting on landing on 5 floor council flat by warden.6 aug 2013 . Just had letter in door from council door man NOT on council head paper It says
Those of you how have put panting on your landing will remove them by Monday 17 am .OR i will remove and diposed of them the same day

We are in shelterd houseing warden controld pluse some sort of door man employed by portsmouth city council Im 70 old a disabuled and fell scard e j Butler

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : How do you know this other not is from the council? Is it typed or hand written please ?

It is not from Council (its from the cartaker how said all must go )OR ELS he willdistroy my panting monday 17 Feb.

Alex Watts : You have permission from the warden. Try and ask him to put this in writing and speak with the caretaker.
Alex Watts : The caretaker has no right to do anything to the painting.
Alex Watts : If he does then this is theft and/or criminal damage to which he can be investigated by the Police.
Alex Watts : But speak with the warden first or call the Council to complain.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you