How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 71138
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

How can I obtain a copy of judgement and comments of Court

Customer Question

How can I obtain a copy of judgement and comments of Court of Appeal in the case of Mansfield v Mansfield [2011] EWCA CIV 1056
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

This is a neutral citation so its available on the internet.

You will find the Bailii entry here

with the judgment.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.