How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I want to sue a wiltshire, England councils planning department

This answer was rated:

I want to sue a wiltshire, England council's planning department for gross Misconduct in Public Office.

I have witnessed serious abuses of power with completely unimaginable proportion where very senior officers within the department and some senior councillors who have abused their position and i have got recorded/written evidence to prove it. This is relating to my planning application where officers have lied/deliberately concealed information, etc. I want to challenge them in the court of law because i have had enough ? Which type of solicitor should i contact and any recommendations ?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : You need a solicitor that specialises in judicial review.
Alex Watts : You can find one locally by searching here
Alex Watts :
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and 2 other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you