How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Hi, I bought a property in January 2010 and the Leasehold of

Customer Question

Hi, I bought a property in January 2010 and the Leasehold of the property belongs to Lambeth Council. Since May 2012 and I have trying to get Lambeth Living to repair some cracks, a problem with the drainage and repointing the chimey and despite two visits of their surveyors, hundreds of phone calls and emails , they still haven't carried out the repairs . I got records of all the emails and calls made to them .

How can I proceed legally with this matter and get them to carry out the repairs that they legally are responsible for?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Have you had a surveyor to report this please?