How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 3840
Experience:  Two years conveyancing experience.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

Hi Again I have one more question as I am trying to look at

This answer was rated:

Hi Again
I have one more question as I am trying to look at as many angles prior to a FDR meeting.

As I have A ccj and the creditor has made application for a charging order on the property that I co own. If the creditor was to take action further down the line say due to my defaulting on the monthly payment and apply for an order to sell the house. Would this need the agreement of the mortgage company.

Thank you for your question and welcome.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you.

They would not need the permission of any prior charge holders or mortgage companies. When the order for sale is requested they would have to serve the prior charge holders in any event and it would be up to them to decide if they wanted to support or object to the application.

Can I be of any further assistance?

Kind regards


Alex J. and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you