Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law

Hi, This question is exactly the same as the last one and

This question is exactly the same as the last one and this time its Mrs X.
The title deed is in the name of a BVI and Mrs X his staing she has never owned or had anything to do with the said property.
On the Title deed under the heading PROPERTY REGISTER
It says
(XX/XX/XXXX) Short Particulars of the lease(s) (or under lease(s)) under which the land is held:
Term 8/Jan/2001 until 22 December 2132
rent: a peppercorn
Parties: 1) XXX LTD
2) XXX Trustees Ltd
3) Mrs X
Hi again,

Thanks for requesting me.

With this one, it means that Mrs X granted a Lease of the Property to which the Deeds relate.
It appears to me that this is certainly the Lease extension to which your previous question related. I say that because normally the rent is never normally a peppercorn (5 pence) unless it is for a Lease extension.

My opinion is therefore that the Unilateral Notice, although in the name of Mr X, relates to the Lease granted to Mrs X.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards