How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask tdlawyer Your Own Question
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1096
Experience:  Lawyer with 9 years experience of advising on property issues.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
tdlawyer is online now

A will states, "I give my said daughter and my said son

This answer was rated:

A will states,

"I give my said daughter and my said son the freehold property known as x as tenants in common in equal shares."

What does it mean? Who owns the property?

tdlawyer :

Hello, welcome to the website. My name is***** can assist you with this.

tdlawyer :

It means the both the daughter and son own the property together in equal amounts.

tdlawyer and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you