How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

We have a long standing boundary dispute with a neibour who

Customer Question

We have a long standing boundary dispute with a neibour who is selling and has asked us to nominate a solicitor to resolve this with his solicitor. The solicitor who dealt with this before would be an obvious choice except he let things drag on so long it never got properlt resolved and cost mounted. So we left it until the first of us sold when there would be deadlines. Do you know a solicitor who can do this (preferably near Banbury or Daventry) Or is it something you could do yourselves and if so in what time frame and at what cost? And where are you? John XXXXX  XXXXXXX  *****@******.***. pressure to We

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Sadly this is a question and answer site and we can not be obstructed.
Alex Watts : I can give you a list of solicitors that could deal with this in your area if that is ok?