How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 3844
Experience:  Two years conveyancing experience.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

I live at on a main road on top of shops, to access where i

This answer was rated:

I live at on a main road on top of shops, to access where i live u have to go in to an alley way, during the day they put a fruit store there that blocks most the alley way, is that legal? or how do i know if they are legally selling fruit there? i need to move and cannot do it as during the night they leave a massive van there also.

Thank you for your question and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Assuming the alleyway is not privately owned, the only way you can find out is to inquire with the council as to whether they have licence to run a trade on a public pathway.

If the alleyway is privately owned, then the landlord would have to give them permission to do this.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Alex J. and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you