How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10773
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

Hi Al, thank you for your reply re my question on leasehold

This answer was rated:

Hi Al, thank you for your reply re my question on leasehold extension. I need a reliable and contactable solicitor to act for me on this. Can you act for me or if not can you recommend someone please? Many thanks Terresa
Hi Terresa,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm afraid I am unable to tout for business through Just Answer.

I can, however suggest that you go on the Law Society website, and there is a section headed "Find a Solicitor". You can then type in your postcode, the area of law you need your Solicitor for (which will be "Conveyancing") and it will then provide you with details of Solicitors who will be able to assist you. You should pick a Solicitor who is a member of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme.

I hope this assists.

Good luck.

Kind Regards
Aston Lawyer and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you