How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am paralegal. I have been tasked with the following matter. 1.

This answer was rated:

I am paralegal. I have been tasked with the following matter.
1. Two companies have entered into a joint venture agreement.
2. They each own parcels of land.
3. If the land is developed or sold they will share the profits equally.
4. I need to register their respective interests with the Land Registry.
Which Land Registry forms do I need to complete?
It looks like you are looking for an Agreed Notice and the form to use is AN1
And you may submit a copy of the JV Agreement to show that the registered owner has agreed to share the profits with the joint venture partner company.
This guide is useful
Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you