How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10774
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

I used to live with my partner and two children in an assured

This answer was rated:

I used to live with my partner and two children in an assured tenancy property but we agreed to split in 2004 with me leaving the property and her 10 years later she is moving out with my im still on the tenancy and my daughter wants to stay can I move back in?
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.
I am Al and am happy to assist you with your enquiry.
As long as you are sure your name is ***** ***** the Tenancy, and no subsequent Tenancy Agreement was entered into by your partner, you are perfectly entitled to legally move back into the property whenever you like.
I hope this assists and answers your question.
Kind Regards
Aston Lawyer and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you