How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2457
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

permission hearing

Customer Question

hello i have got a warrant of permission, and then my ex husband who is living in the house, got a permission hearing in holborn court in london scheduled for 12/8/14. He then wrote a letter to a judge in coventry which is where the house is, asking for the warrant of possession (which was issued in Romford court to be cancelled. After signing the warrant of possession, the Judge in romford transfered the sace to the family court in Holborn).The judge in coventry dismissed his request to stay the warrant and ordered that the warrant of possession remain in force. I decided to nemail the court in Holborn to tell them that there has been another order issued in coventry re the same permission that they have scheduled a hearing for. Holborn are saying that they cannot go by another court's order, even though the court in coventry noted in the order issued that they were aware of a permission hearing but then dismissed the request by my ex. now I am confused because am not sure why 2 courts are dealing with the same case and the are not talking to each other. is it possible for holborn court to grant my ex permission to appeal, after the court in coventry has denied him 2 weeks earlier?

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Property Law