wingrovebuyer, Senior Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (Honours); PG Diploma in Law; Member of ALA; 9 years' experience

How can we apply for Ancient Lights -Thanks

wingrovebuyer :

Hello. Do you mean claiming a right to light? If so, please give more background information.

Ancients are granted to buildings over 30 years where to view has been enjoyed by the existing emcumbents

for a long period., Thanks.

The intention of the statute is to halt any building nearby your site which threatens to block your view or light. Regards.

wingrovebuyer :

Thank you, ***** ***** don't require that information. What I need is for you to describe your situation. I need context to the issue please. Wb