UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience

my neighbour has built a lean too shed that has plastic sheeting

my neighbour has built a lean too shed that has plastic sheeting as a roof. The roof slopes so that the water runoff is now coming straight onto my property. is this allowed?
If the water run off is causing damage to your property or causing you inconvenience, then I would suggest that you speak to your neighbour about the issue, if your neighbour refuses to do anything, then you may get a local solicitor to write the neighbour a letter and the last option would be to go to court over this, which is really not advisable unless you have the time and money to do so.
May I help further?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Unfortunately my neighbour is not approachable. Is there a law or similar against this type of thing? Can I look it up somewhere?