How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Hello, I believe someone may have opened up a tenancy agreement

Customer Question

Hello, I believe someone may have opened up a tenancy agreement using my husband's name and possibly a council tax. How can we search or locate to whom a property is listed under?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Tenancies are not registered at the land registry but the owner of a property is
Alex Watts : They can then tell you who the tenany is
Alex Watts : To search, for a small fee please go to
Alex Watts :
Alex Watts : Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?
Alex Watts :

If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today - the button should be at the bottom of the screen. If you need more help please click reply.

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.

If the system won’t let you please click reply.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: