How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am the freeholder of flats all privately owned, 1 of the

Customer Question

I am the freeholder of flats all privately owned, 1 of the flats ( in breach of contract) has not provided me with a copy of insurance. As I am selling the property,I need this urgently, can I give him 7 days to produce a copy, or purchase one on his behalf, and then charge him for it, He has also not paid ground rent for the last 4 yrs, but I am willing to forgo this as long as it does'nt hold up my sale
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know whether this is buildings or contents insurance?