How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10774
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

For Aston Lawyer it now seems that we may have to go down the

This answer was rated:

For Aston Lawyer it now seems that we may have to go down the legal route to get all the paperwork needed for my son to be able to close bank accounts etc of his father as I don't think she will co operate if he goes to vist her for all his fathers paperwork surely she can't hold on to all his paperwork
Hello again.
Well, she is legally under a duty to hand over all the paperwork to your Son.
If she refuses, then practically, there is no easy solution to get the paperwork off her- your Son would need to instruct a local Solicitor to write to her demanding the paperwork within 7 days.
I'm sorry I can't give you a magical solution to your question.
Kind Regards
Aston Lawyer and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you