How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

*****Burntwood WS7 0HJ 01543 684320Dear

Customer Question

xx xxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxx xxx xxx xxxx xxxxx Dear Sir/Madam In the 1950's a section of my property was signed over to the highways dept. for proposed road widening which never materialized I have a signed letter off the highways dept, saying they no longer have any interest in this piece of land. During this period plans were drawn up for my property which does not show the piece of land that was signed over to the highways dept. About 5/6 years back the highways were being re tarmacked outside my property and I was informed that after a 21 year period I could reclaim this piece of land. Do I have any chance please. ! am willing to have face to face communications with yourselves if needs be and supply paper work relating to this matter Thank You Robert x.xxxxxxx

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
This is a question and answer site. I can answer any specific question that you have but we cannot meet face to face.