How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 71154
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

As a private landlord, how do I recover possession of a residential

This answer was rated:

As a private landlord, how do I recover possession of a residential property leased on a shorthold tenancy agreement which has now expired?
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Did you used a S21 notice?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Apparently not. How do I go about that?

If the AST has ended then this is a periodic agreement. You need to use a S21[a] notice.
Have a look here
and here
You can download forms here
Can I clarify anything for you?
Remus2004 and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I will check those. I will get back to you if I need more help.

No problem and all the best.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile