How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Alex, i messed up asking you the same question twice but

This answer was rated:

Alex, i messed up asking you the same question twice but i put the incorrect email so had to do it twice. Sorry
Alex Watts :

Your question is at:

Alex Watts :

Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We are renting our family home to someone via an agency. The person who has signed the contract has left the house, leaving his girlfriend and her children in the property. We did not know she was living there and she is on housing benefit. The agency has given her a contract without tell us and because she is on housing benefit they are saying they can no longer support us. The contract with the person who signed the contract is up soon. Can we get rid of her?

If you go here Uou should be able to see the question.