How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

my son has a property that has a buyer; he is abroad and the

Customer Question

my son has a property that has a buyer; he is abroad and the partner of the property requires confirnation that he wants to sell I've been asked to get confirmation that I can be attorney; what do I do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.

Partner of the property? Is it in joint names? Who raised the query?

Why are CAB involved?

Could you explain the situation a little more please?