How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

The broker I have cause me to loss money in the security exchange

Customer Question

The broker I have cause me to loss money in the security exchange on purpose, what should I do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know How much you lost?
JACUSTOMER-s3mdjnci- :

Total: US$13000.00 total loss

JACUSTOMER-s3mdjnci- :
I am from Singapore, here is my story.

I put money US$13000.00 in a brokerage firm in London named Oxnard Trading Solutions +44(###) ###-####/div>

The account was manage by this brokerage firm, and all trading executed by them, they have offered a $13000 bonus to match what I have in my account. Mr George Cage promise I have regular income with him trading for me,

After one month of trading by Mr George Cage, broker Mr. George Cage go on leave and my account was pass to a Senior Broker Mr. Max.

Mr. Max went on a crazy trading spree, he place trades above and beyond my cash value, and trade when sideways to margin call and I was angry, I ask him why he over extend my credit many times I call him, and kept doing, he start asking me for more money of US$3000, I do not have any, all my saving was in the account, I told him I will try, he loss big on my account and I was left with only $7979.35 of my savings.

I decide to close my account with Oxnard Trading Solution and make call to their company but no answer and I send them the email as attach which is my local time 09.27 am (01.27 am GMT)

I received a call at 08.00 am London Time from the broker Mr. Max, he tell me to deposit $3000 into my account, which I told him I don’t have money. He then tell me he open a few position in my account again and now my account has over extended my cash value $7979.35.

He threaten me that I have to deposit the $3000 as he requested or he will immediately take away all the bonus US$13000 supporting my margin in the current position that he have opened and that will caused all position to closed premature which will result US$9795.05 loss.

I told him I don’t have money and I ask him why he open so many trade position, and also let him know I don’t want to work with him anymore, because he open trade position above my available limit.

He became angry on what I said to him and told me to say goodbye to all my money.

I logon to the Trade system later and found he removed all my bonus and all position opened by him was forced closed at 08.13 am (GMT) because of margin limit see attach screen shot of my Trading account

I feel robbed and cheated of all my hard earn savings.

Is this a commercial crime?

Please help me, what can I do to recover all my hard earn savings.

Best regard

Loh, Chie Chyuan Kenneth
JACUSTOMER-s3mdjnci- :

You may contact me *****@******.***

Alex Watts : Did you send money to the UK?
JACUSTOMER-s3mdjnci- :

I am not sure, money was send via credit card

JACUSTOMER-s3mdjnci- :

let me know your time online to chat

Alex Watts : Can you not claim it back from the credit card company?
JACUSTOMER-s3mdjnci- :


Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial. More than £10,000 then you WILL need to instruct a Solicitor in the UK to issue proceedings on your behalf and pursue the claim

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

JACUSTOMER-s3mdjnci- :

I am in Singapore, how should I do this and amount is US$13000 which is about GBP 8650, can you be my lawyer to get this money back? How do you charge?

JACUSTOMER-s3mdjnci- :

Actually before this guy Max took over the account it was US$22576 which is GBP 15016.07.

JACUSTOMER-s3mdjnci- :

I need to know do I have a case I can win?

Alex Watts :

For a small claim anything under £10,000 you can't get legal costs back

Alex Watts :

If you issue proceedings you can fly over and claim your costs.

Alex Watts :

If you want to claim £150,000 you can but if you lose you have to pay the other sides costs

Alex Watts :

I think you have a claim

Alex Watts :

Does that help?

JACUSTOMER-s3mdjnci- :

Yes, please help me make the claim

JACUSTOMER-s3mdjnci- :

I can't file the claim because I don't know the company operation address in London. But I still want to claim against them for this investment scam operating out of London office. I think I am not the only one, I did some research, you need google translate from Russian http://xn----dtbhacfjgypbgkw2ae3u.xn--p1ai/%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C%D0%B8/34-oxnard-trading-solutiouns-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B9-%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%B2.html

JACUSTOMER-s3mdjnci- :

Can you help? I will fly to London if needed. Also please tell me what is my chance of winning this case.

JACUSTOMER-s3mdjnci- :

Also what is the cost of this proceeding.

JACUSTOMER-s3mdjnci- :

Do I need to report this to the police right away?

JACUSTOMER-s3mdjnci- :

please give me office address

Alex Watts : Sadly I can not act for you this is against site rules as this is just a question and answer site.
Alex Watts : Yes report this to the police who can investigate,
Alex Watts : Does that clarffy?
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.

If the system won’t let you please click reply.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: