How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 71053
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I have served a section 8 to my tenant now I want to file it

This answer was rated:

I have served a section 8 to my tenant now I want to file it with the coart which form do I need to fill in
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Is this an AST please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

don't know what an ast is

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not know what an ast is

Assured shorthold tenancy agreement?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I havent receved my answer yet So how can I rate u I must go and pick up the children from school now please answer as soon as possible I do not want any more memberships and my email address is *****@******.*** please do not ask me again what my address is

I will need more information before I can answer I'm afraid.
What is the ground of your section 8?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

did not pay rent for 3 monthes and damage to property

So this is ground 8 and probably 10 and 11 too?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes now I am ready to file with the court which court form do I fill in

You can do it online if you are seeking possession and rent arrears
Or you can use the N5 form which is usually available online but isn't showing at the moment.
Do remember to give them two weeks notice on your S8 notice.
Can I clarify anything for you?
Remus2004 and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you