a company had a 50 year lease on a pipe line that has now run

a company had a 50 year lease on a pipe line that has now run out. no new lease was granted how much notice do I have to give before I remove it.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
When did they make payments in terms of frequency for the rent please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no rent paid to me I bought the land 6 years lease ran out 4 years ago no rent was paid to previous owner.

Thank you. What did the release say about renewal if anything?
When was rent meant to be paid?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

on my deeds it states 50 years from 1960 to be paid 2 yearly. no money has been paid to me. when the lease ends pipe should be remove and land made good or if rent is not paid. I did ask my solicitor some 5 years ago and investigated matter in some detail and was in the clear opinion that the lease would not have the protection of the landlord and tenant act you think this the case and if so how much notice should I give before removing, sorry for the delay

Ok. You should give 3 months notice given the length of time it has been there.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

many thanks alex.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help:

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.