How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 3843
Experience:  Two years conveyancing experience.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

What does my partner need to do to give me full authority to

This answer was rated:

What does my partner need to do to give me full authority to act on his behalf concerning the management of his property.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
The easiest way to solve this issue is for your partner to give you a power of attorney to deal with this property only.
You would then be able to make payments and deal with the property as you please.
This can be done with a deed signed by your partner.
Can you give me any further information?
Kind regards
Alex J. and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The property is owned outright by my partner which he wants to sell. However he has had poor advice in the past and wants me to act on his behalf. Can we get a power of attorney here in Uk that will apply in St. Kiits.


Thank you.
Yes you can have it drawn up here. If you go to the Law Society and ask for a solicitor with Off Shore expertise they will be able to provide you with a referral. We are not allowed to refer anyone on this site unfortunately.
Can I assist any further?
Kind regards