How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I had to replace my garden fence when it blew down in the

This answer was rated:

i had to replace my garden fence when it blew down in the wind , i replaced it like for like apart from the height (it was 6 foot now 4 foot) my neighbour has now nailed 6 foot panels directly on to my fence posts. are they allowed to do this as we have asked them to remove them but they refused.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
No. It is Criminal damage. They are not entitled to damage your property in any way and by doing so they have committed an offence. You can report it to the police who can investigate and indeed yet a court order that they are removed.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.