How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I have a question regarding a piece of gravel bedding that

Customer Question

I have a question regarding a piece of gravel bedding that I have looked after for twenty years. The builders erected fencing between our house and that of our neighbours which placed the gravel bedding on our land. However the adjoining property has a curb stone boundary that encompasses the gravel bedding. Who does this belong to, I can attach photographs of the piece of land.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

If you are able to attach a picture as you suggest this would be helpful as I am struggling to entirely imagine the structures from the above. I look forward to to hearing from you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How do I attach pictures, this system won't allow the attachment of photographs. I could email them to you

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
My apologies for the delay in reverting to you. There should be a paperclip icon you can use to attach. If this is not available on the interface you are using - there can be some differences depending on the device you are using - you could contact customer services to ask them to assist; alternatively we can switch to email if you prefer as you suggest however this is treated as something called an "additional service" by the site for which there is a separate fee. I could specify the minimum fee which is around £3 so as not to substatively increase the cost. If you would let me know how you prefer to proceed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have used the paper clip system, several attempts in fact to no avail. I have also contacted customer services, who will apparently reply within a couple of hours. Beginning to feel quite unhappy with this service and the fact that I have paid £32 for nothing and now you are requesting more money from me.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Suddenly the paper clip appears to have worked apologies

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Many thanks for the above. I am sorry you feel unhappy and also for any technical issues experienced. Myself and colleagues are independent lawyers and as such are generally available thoughout the day regularly but outside of office hours we are available a little less frequently as family life intrudes. I will always reply but not necessarily instantly late in the evening. There is no need to pay any more money - I was just outlining all the options for you. I am very grateful for the above - may I just check you would like to proceed though in view of your above comments or if you would prefer a refund - I do not want you to feel you are compelled to continue if you are not happy?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I would prefer a refund please.

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
No problem. I am very sorry you lost confidence in the service on this occasion. I hope you may reconsider Just Answer again in the future, or of course if you reconsider your position on the above I would be delighted to assist you further should you wish me to. In any event I wish you the best in resolving the position with your neighbour.If you would like a refund, you can request one using the following link - it should be processed straight away.