How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 823
Experience:  Experienced solicitor
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now
Property Law
This answer was rated:

My son refuses to leave my housing association flat and he

has a mental health problem... Show More
has a mental health problem . I am having to live in my mum's house. How can I make him leave
Show Less
Ask Your Own Property Law Question
Hello, I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to help you with this.
If you have an Ok relationship with him it may be that the best thing to do is to put him touch with a solicitor who specialises in community care and housing law who can then use the various rights that disabled people have to try to access housing for him.
eg it nay be they can argue that as you have told him to leave he is homeless and the local authority must step in and help.
You should follow this link and search under the housing and social welsfare law categories.