LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Solicitor
Experience:  Experienced solicitor
76316425
Property Law

My son refuses to leave my housing association flat and he

has a mental health problem... Show More
has a mental health problem . I am having to live in my mum's house. How can I make him leave
Show Less
Hello, I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to help you with this.
If you have an Ok relationship with him it may be that the best thing to do is to put him touch with a solicitor who specialises in community care and housing law who can then use the various rights that disabled people have to try to access housing for him.
eg it nay be they can argue that as you have told him to leave he is homeless and the local authority must step in and help.
You should follow this link and search under the housing and social welsfare law categories. http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/