How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 818
Experience:  Experienced solicitor
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

We are estranged but i am paying the rent as its in my name

This answer was rated:

we are estranged but i am paying the rent as its in my name I would like to move back in but cant as he has nowhere to go i really dont know what i can do to move back in and help him move to somewhere else
Hello, thankyou for requesting me to answer this question but I am afraid it really strays into the area of family law. This is an area I am not very knowledgeable in. So it is probably better if one of our other experts answers this question
LondonlawyerJ and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you