How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

We just moved in to a new rented property and the property

Customer Question

We just moved in to a new rented property and the property was delivered to us in a horrible state although otherwise stated in the contract. The landlord is refusing to carry out most works and compensate us because on of these were discussed prior, yet are part of the contract to our understanding. We need someone to review the contract and advice us on how to proceed; ween need an answer asap.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Please email it to [email protected], or attach it here.