Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

If I have overhanging branches over my garden from the next

if I have overhanging branches over my garden from the next property can I legally cut off these overhanging branches
If they are overhanging into your garden then you are free to cut them back to the boundary line as long as you return the foliage to avoid committing the tort of conversion.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks for the answer ,clarifies all I wanted to know

No problem and all the best.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/