Can a neighbour's CCTV look directly into my garden and w

Can a neighbour's CCTV look directly into my garden and windsows?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Have you complained to the Council please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I only noticed a moveable camera pointing into my garden and then moving to bedroom today.

I have checked Hillingdon Councils website but not much help, was referred to Data Protection Act.

Ok. It should be not directed at any particular part of your property, if it catches the outside then that is fair enough as in the edges.
Therefore it can't point DIRECT into your garden or windows. If it does you can complain to the Council. They can consider the complaint and ask them to move it.
If they dont then they can be prosecuted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As the CCTV camera moves if I complain to the Council, they may move it back, but, is it legal for CCTV camera to point directly at a bedroom window?

No it's not legal
Does that clarify?

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.