How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10772
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

I am a paralegal dealing with a Land Registry TR1 application. The

This answer was rated:

I am a paralegal dealing with a Land Registry TR1 application.
The property was purchased for £300,000.00. The consideration was made up of
a) a part exchange property valued at £200,000 and
b) a cash payment of £100,000.
I have 2 queries :
1. What figure should I declare to the Land Registry on the TR1, box 8?
2. What is the fee payable to the Land Registry

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

I am Al and am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

a. Yo need to put £300,000.

b. HMLR fee will be £270 (£135 if you are submitting it online via the portal).

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards


Aston Lawyer and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you