How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I sent a question a while ago no answer redone my computer

Customer Question

i sent a question a while ago no answer redone my computer and its all dissapeare. paid an offer of 47 pounds dnt know if its been taken yet so dont know what to do
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
I can't see any other question against your account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am being harassed by a neighbour .we live in a triple terrace.I am the one furthest from the road my section has no restrictions .its a yard their section the othern two owners has a covenant shall remain forever and hereafter open and unbuilt upon.and its a right of way .the neighbour next to me has restricted my access built fences and put bolt on gate between him and my other neighbour. uses area as a dog the past the floor was regularly covered in excrement
.hes now puttin arches near my gate and wall put 3 posts in the footing and built a bin surround with a sink on top which is three quarters up the.wall and may bring part of it down. Hes painted my wall without permission. and put another window in his back wall without planning permission.H e does these things when i am out or ill.blocks my access for days so i cant stop him.What can i do.what are the regulations in this cae aboutm the right of way and what is he allowed to put near my wall. can i take it all down
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry i am shaky and type mistakes i have a serious illness
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the wall and gate at my end we built completely within our boundary and hes crossed that.he does these things then coerces you to accept them and says he will sue if u damage or remove them.Hes got much worse since my husband left after a breakdown and my disease he couldnt cope.they are taking advantage and hes physically stopped me getting through to stop him. I have even made it clear to him and his builders not to do things and they were still done
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 2 years ago.
Not my area then but I will see if others can help
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok will they send reply or should i wait
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thankyou so much its making me ill.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am off to sleep now thankyou again
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!