How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

My opposite neighbour has a security camera observing his right

Customer Question

My opposite neighbour has a security camera observing his right of way across public land which is at right angles to his house. I live directly opposite his house and his camera also records the entrance and exit to and from my property. I have a 1.5 metre high boundary fence and own the grass area between my fence and the road which is about 18 metres wide. The police say that my neighbour can only see the top of my boundary fence which means he can see anyone in my front garden and between my boundary fence and the road and on my driveway. My movements can therefore be observed and are recorded and I assume the camera can also be requested to elevate its view and record more of my house.
What is my best course of action to maintain my privacy?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Have you complained to the Council yet please?