How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have an application at my local County Court set to throw

This answer was rated:

I have an application at my local County Court set to throw out a CCJ as I was not given the opportunity for a fair hearing.
The time allocated is 15 mins.
I am not represented.
The applicants solicitors want to extend the time to 2hours - in order to hear other matters. the solicitors are asking for my agreement, but as I have paid for the hearing I just need to know if my application to throw out the CCJ is successful or not?
Do I have to agree with the applicants request for extended time?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
No, you dont have to agree to the time estimate and it would be for the Judge to decide whether to hear it then or set it down for a longer hearing with directions.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Alex.